The Level 7 Diploma in Cloud Management is designed to help our learners in performing the functional roles around designing and implementing server infrastructure, configuring and deploying private cloud infrastructures and implementing advanced solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server. In addition, students are preparing for Project Management and Operational Management.
Prerequisite / Entry Requirments
All prospective candidates are required to have completed the Level 6 NZ Diploma in System Administration or an equivalent Level 6 qualification. Mature applicants will be considered for a position on the course based on their interest in a career change to computer engineering. International students will need a IELTS Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
All applicants must be 18 years or older
Pricing, Courses Costs & Student Loans
$10,0004Terms | 1 Year
DOMESTIC TUITION FEE: $10,000.00
INTERNATIONAL TUITION FEE: $17,000.00
The course fees are fixed for 2020. Over 90% of our students will arrange a student loan from Study-link to pay for this. We can help you arrange this if required.
Techtorium is one of New Zealands highest performing IT training providers. As an NZQA Category 1 Provider, all domestic students have access to student loans via the Studylink Student Loan scheme.
Class Times & Term Dates
Below is an outline of the course start dates. These are subject to change.
2020 Term 4
12 October 2020
2021 Term 1
9 February 2021
If it is your very first time coming to Techtorium on a full-time course, you will need to attend an induction before the Term starts.
We have a team of Industry Pathways Managers who’s primary role is to bridge the gap between our Diploma in Cloud Management and the IT industry.
Cloud Support Technician
Cloud Security Technician
Learning Outcomes and Graduate Profile
Students who complete this Level 7 Diploma are prepared for careers as System Engineers, Cloud Support Technicians, Cloud Architects, Messaging Engineers and other similar job roles. These roles fall under a number of different job titles, but the functional roles are involved in designing, implementing and supporting server infrastructures.
Course/Programme Learning Outcomes
The achievement of a Diploma in Cloud Management (Level 7) demonstrates that the holder has:
– Specialist knowledge to analyse and generate solutions to complex problems in server, cloud storage and messaging environments.
– Analysed, adapted and applied specialised processes to analyse IT Infrastructures and generate enterprise wide solutions.
– Advanced storage specialist knowledge to be applied in the design and implementation of storage solutions
– Developed advanced skills and specialist knowledge of cloud and server environments.
– Real-world experience in working with different teams on projects.
– Acquired advanced design and implementation skills through real-life project scenarios.
– Acquired strong communication and problem solving skills.
– The ability to apply project management methodologies and practices.
The Enrolment Process
The enrolment process is quite simple. If you have decided that you want to join us here at Techtorium, please follow these steps: