10 Sep Administrators
About the role
We are seeking customer-focused and dynamic individuals for various administration roles within our organisation. These are all front-line positions requiring someone with a passion for customer service and an eye for detail, who can work well under pressure.
Supporting internal and external customers and stakeholders, you will ensure that the day-to-day functions of student and academic administration for our Tertiary and Secondary school programmes are maintained and accurate, playing a key part in our vision to create IT professionals through excellence in education.
- 2x Student Services – Admissions
- 1x Student Services – Administration (Part-Time role)
- 1x Compliance Administrator
- 1x Pathways Administrator
Depending on which Administration position you apply for, you will be reporting to either the Head of Student Services, Head of Tertiary Pathways or Director of Finance and Compliance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional front-line customer service; in person, on the phone and via email
- Working collaboratively and cohesively with your department to be solutions focussed, organised, and target focused.
- Accurate and timely data entry and reporting
- General administration as required.
To apply you must:
- Have exceptional Customer service
- Be friendly, flexible, and positive
- Be a confident and compelling communicator, both written and oral
- Be a confident user of Microsoft 365 (Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access Database)
- Be able to work in a team and independently
- Be able to organise and prioritise work with great attention to detail
- Have fast and accurate data input, word processing and keyboard skills
Techtorium NZIIT is New Zealand’s leading IT Institutions offering Computer Engineering and Software Development diplomas to New Zealand and international students. We work hard to ensure an outstanding working environment where the student is at the centre of every decision. We have a strong team culture, where everyone is valued for their individual ideas and input, with each person playing an integral role in getting things done!
Start date: ASAP for the right candidates.
Apply now or for further information in strict confidence, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]