Tertiary Pathways Manager
Creating IT professionals through excellence in education
Te whakatipu kaimahi hangarau ngaio mā te huarahi ako hiranga
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation:
Techtorium NZIIT is New Zealand’s leading IT institution offering Computer Engineering and Software Development diplomas to New Zealand and International Students. We work hard to ensure an outstanding working environment where the student is at the centre of every decision. We take great pride in fostering and promoting diversity in every aspect of our work life and team culture, where everyone is valued for their individual ideas and input, with each person playing an integral role in getting things done!
Ngā Uara | Our Values:
Tika|Authentic, Pono|Passionate, Aroha|Professional – keep us on track!
- Central Newmarket location
- Flexible working options available
- Competitive salary
- Join a fun and supportive team, passionate about what we do
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We are seeking a motivated and well-organised Tertiary Pathways Manager to join our Sales and Marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Tertiary Pathways, the primary purpose of this role is to:
- Initiate engagement activities through regular face-to-face contact with our secondary school partners via events, school expos and onsite familiar days
- Assist the Tertiary Pathways channel marketing initiatives. driving brand awareness for Techtorium across secondary schools
- Lead the progression from secondary school to tertiary education at Techtorium.
- Consistently promote the value of IT education at Techtorium by understanding our programmes and benefits.
Ko wai koe | About You:
- You have an ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships and an eagerness to manage a portfolio of stakeholders through events, presentation and meetings.
- You have a good understanding of the New Zealand education sector across Secondary schools and Tertiary. Holding existing networks and relationships in the Secondary school sector would be an advantage but not essential.
- You have the enthusiasm to excite and promote studying IT Education to our future prospects.
- You are a critical thinker and are able to reflect on a variety of possible solutions.
- You are innovative around new initiatives and outside the box ideas that will excite our young people to consider IT Education.
- You have good verbal and written communication,
- You are confident and have the ability to work collaboratively and manage competing deadlines across multiple tasks will be a strength.
- Full NZ Drivers License
Start date: ASAP for the right candidate.
Apply now or for further information in strict confidence, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org