06 May Marketing Executive
Techtorium is New Zealand’s leading IT Institute with a thriving, culturally diverse community in the heart of Newmarket. Here at Techtorium we are innovative and always seeking to be better. We wrap what we do around the needs of our students, and we value people, their journey, their experience, and their unique individuality. We are the leaders in IT Education!
About the role
In this role, you will be working closely with the Marketing Manager and team to help develop multiple marketing campaigns to help create awareness around Techtorium course offerings to existing and new target audiences and promote IT as an exciting career.
You will also be working closely to promote and develop the Tertiary and Industry Pathway brands to help highlight the full Techtorium offering from start to finish.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Maintain and develop key marketing channels.
- Monitor marketing campaign performance and report back to Marketing Manager on a weekly basis.
- Manage and monitor social media campaigns and implement social media strategies.
- Create and assist in uploading relevant and engaging content to social media channels (including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Plan, and deliver on-site and off-site marketing events.
- Support the Tertiary and Industry Pathways teams to help improve brand awareness of their Techtorium & personal brands.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Event management experience
- High attention to detail
- A hands-on approach with the ability to multi-task.
- Is a team player and enjoy rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.
- A passion for technology, and helping New Zealanders pursue their educational studies.
- You possess the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Knowledge of the New Zealand education sector is desired but not essential.
To apply you must have:
- 2+ years in a marketing executive role or similar
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns at once.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills with a natural ability to connect authentically and build strong relationships in a culturally diverse environment.
Start date: ASAP for the right candidate.